Wu Tang China Trip 2012
In November 2012, join Frank Allen and Tina Zhang of Wu Tang Physical Culture Association in New York for their 10th annual trip to China.
Dates: 16th – 30th November 2012
Duration: 15 days in China
Sites: Beijing, Xian, Wu Dang Mountains, Shao Lin Temple, Chen Village
More Details: Wu Tang PCA
Includes: Transport in China, 4-star hotels (double occupancy), Tai Chi & Qi Gong instruction, most meals and English speaking guides.
Excludes: Airline travel, Visa. Some meals as per the itinerary.
Single Person Supplement: Single room $790
Deposit: Required to reserve place, please contact Tina Zhang via email Tineez@aol.com
- Nov. 16. Arrival Beijing – (meals on your own)
- Nov. 17 – Beijing, Visiting Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven. A KungFu show.
- Nov. 18 – Beijing, training Tai Chi & BaguaZhang by Master Li Bingci, and Liu Jingru.
- Nov. 19 – Beijing, Great Wall.
- Nov. 20 – Beijing to Xian (Morning Flight), Sightseeing in the afternoon.
- Nov. 21 – Xian, Sightseeing
- Nov. 22 – Xian to Wu Dang Mountains (Bus)
- Nov. 23 – Wu Dang Mountains, Qi gong training by Taoist Priesg at WU Dang Mt. & Sightseeing
- Nov. 24 – Wu Dang Mountains, Qi gong training by Taoist Priest at Wu Dang Mt. & Sightseeing
- Nov. 25 – Wu Dang Mountains Sightseeing
- Nov. 26 – Wu Dang Mountains to Zheng Zhou (Bus, and Train).
- Nov. 27 – The Chen Village, Training Chen Style Taijiquan by Master in the Village and visiting Chen Village.
- Nov. 28 – Shao Lin Temple & Evening train to Beijing. (D132 18:06 – 23:02)
- Nov. 29 – Beijing – Free time in Beijing (meals on your own)
- Nov. 30 – Leaving Beijing