Case Study Volunteers Required by Trainee Kinesiologist
Kinesiology combines muscle testing with the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine and other healing modalities. It restores the whole system to balance, facilitating the self-healing process. It is gentle yet powerful and is suitable for all.
Kinesiology may be able to help:
- Sensitivities to everyday foods & substances
- How you and your body deal with stress
- Increase energy and vitality
- Address limiting beliefs and behaviours
- Relieve physical pain and tension
- Bring the mind body and spirit back into balance
- Find and clear underlying energy blocks/imbalances
Reiki is also available.
I am a Reiki and Touch For Health practitioner. As I am currently training in Progressive Kinesiology there is no formal charge, however a donation towards the room hire and tuition is gratefully accepted. The suggested donation for an initial appointment and consultation is £25 (usually takes 2 hours) and for follow up sessions £20 (usually 1-1.5 hours).
Sessions are held in Barns Green, W. Sussex. To book an appointment or for further information please contact me on 0794 113 4267 or by email email@example.com