Open Practice Space in Faygate
Autumn 2014 Schedule
You are welcome to come along and use this large indoor and warm space on a Saturday morning. Feel free to come with tea bags, books, laptops, DVDs etc, or pair up and work together. Faygate Village Hall l is tucked away, quiet and peaceful with a full kitchen and facilities.
If you would like to attend this class for the first time please contact Nicola to find out more. The open practice class is for existing students only. Please note this class is not suited to new beginners as you will be expected to be able to train on your own without instruction.
Time: Saturday 10.30am – 12.00pm
- 13 September 10.30am – 12.00pm
- 20 September 10.30am – 1.30pm (Push hands workshop)
- 27 September 10.30am – 12.00pm
- 11 October 10.30am – 12.00pm
- 18 October 10.30am – 12.00pm
- 25 October 10.30am – 1.30pm (workshop)
- No class half term 4 October
- 8 November 10.30am – 12.00pm
- 15 November 10.30am – 12.00pm
- 22 November 10.30am – 12.00pm
- 29 November 10.30am – 1.30pm (Stress buster workshop)
- 6 December 10.30am – 12.00pm
- 13 December 10.30am – 12.00pm
- No class 20 or 27 December
- 3 January 2015 10.30am – 12.00pm
Faygate Village Hall Cost: There is no formal fee for the class, the hall hire fee will be split between the number of students attending on the day. Please bring change with you. Please contact Nicola to find out more.
Workshop Days: There is a fee to attend the open class when a workshop is being held of £5. You may quietly practice on your own for the duration of the workshop.
Bookings: No need to book in advance.
Venue: Faygate Village Hall, Park Road, Faygate, Horsham, RH12 4SG