Heathers Cancer Support Group
On Monday 16th January 2012, I went along to the Heathers Cancer Support Group in Horsham. This is a lovely group of men and women who meet regularly offering and receiving support. The group is run by a committee of volunteers who do a great job of providing this service free of charge. I am hoping to run classes for the group members on a voluntary basis, and am in talks with the group leaders. Watch this space!
Browse over resources on the benefits of regular Tai Chi and Qi Gong practice relating to complementary and alternative support for cancer:
- Tai Chi Helps Women Recover From Breast Cancer Surgery: Researcher
- The health benefits of tai chi
- ‘Qigong’ helps cancer patients
- Complementary Cancer Treatments: Which Is For You?
- A Review of Tai Chi from the American Cancer Society
- A Review of Qigong Therapy for Cancer Treatment
- Inhibitory Effects of Bio-Energy Therapies on Cancer Growth
- Integrative Tumor Board: Advanced Breast Cancer, Qigong Analysis
Heathers Horsham Cancer Support
Unitarian Church Hall
Sue 01403 823858
Yvonne 01293 512378
Meetings are held on the first and third Monday every month between 2pm and 4pm.