Online Tai Chi & Qigong for Health
In response to the current health difficulties, we now offer two online Tai Chi and Qigong live-stream classes each week. These lessons are available globally. You don't need a lot of space, a step or two in any direction and pets are welcome.
Learn dynamic, relaxing and strengthening movements from the comfort of your own home. Boost your immune system, reduce stress, detox the body, release physical and mental tension. These classes will cover a variety of Tai Chi and Qigong movements focusing on improving health, resilience, wellbeing and longevity. Join instructor Nicola's online community and take a positive step towards your personal health.
- Tuesday 24 March from 1pm – 2pm GMT.
- Tuesday 31 March from 1pm – 2pm BST.
- Tuesday 7 April from 1pm – 2pm BST.
- Tuesday 14 April from 1pm – 2pm BST.
- Thursday 19 March from 7pm – 8pm GMT.
- Thursday 26 March from 7pm – 8pm GMT.
- Thursday 2 April from 7pm – 8pm BST.
- Thursday 9 April from 7pm – 8pm BST.
Cost: £5 per class.
Duration: 1 hour.
Ticket Payments: Debit or credit card via Paypal only (you do not need a Paypal account).
Instructor: Nicola of Earth Balance Tai Chi.
Suited To: Everyone welcome. No experience needed. Ages from 18 years to 80 plus.
Technology: Zoom app.
More Details & Bookings: www.earthbalance-taichi.com/product/weekly-livestream/
Please speak with your doctor prior to starting a new exercise programme. This article is for information purposes only and must not be taken as medical advice.