Courses and Workshops
Please Read Over our Terms & Conditions
By enrolling on a course or workshop, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions laid out in this notice.
Before you Join a Class
- Student Code of Conduct
- It’s not a Quick Fix
- Beginners FAQ guide
- Struggle is Opportunity
- Please understand that Tai Chi and Qi Gong practices can be demanding on the body, even though they may look soft and easy to do when watching DVDs or youtube clips.
- Please note we are not in a position to neither discuss your medical history, nor comment on any on-going medical issues, injuries, complaints or conditions you may have.
- Our instruction provides guidance with posture, movement and deep breathing according to the principles of Tai Chi and Qigong.
- Before joining a class all students must advise of any limitations or pre-existing conditions that may prevent them from engaging safely in Tai Chi and Qigong on the medical history form provided.
- The medical history form must be given to your instructor before commencing a class. This information will be held as confidential and is for insurance purposes only.
- Please visit our online resources for general health and wellbeing benefits of these practices.
- Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Meditation are not a replacement for conventional medical treatment. Please refer to your GP with any medical questions you may have before or during your classes with us.
- Simply, no payment = no training.
- Please do not take offence if you arrive without payment, and we politely ask you to leave.
- We are not in a position to offer concessions to students for class or course fees.
- Every student attending pays the same cost.
- Students looking for a reduction in fees due to circumstances should contact the following organisations for details on their Tai Chi and Qigong classes: West Sussex adult education provider Aspire, your local council (Horsham, Worthing, Crawley) or the Wellbeing Hub (Horsham, Worthing, Crawley).
Return from Terms of Enrolment to the homepage