Inner Smile Guided Meditation
The Inner Smile meditation is a guided Taoist meditation practice (passive Qigong) to help cleanse and purify the emotional, psychological and physical body. We use a simple smile as a connection to inner healing for health, happiness and longevity. A smile is the gateway to relaxation. By focusing our smiling energy into the internal body we can learn how to:
- Calm, level and balance the emotions
- Regulate positive and negative emotions
- Release tension and soften the internal body
- Cleanse & purify the internal organs
- Aid and cultivate inner Qi flow
Download the Inner Smile meditation to practice at home. Use over and over to help learn the meditation.
2) Smiling down the front line – organs and glands
3) Smiling down the mid line – digestive system
4) Smiling down the back line – brain and spinal cord
5) Storing Qi in the Dantian
Extended Inner Smile Meditation
- Duration: 36 minutes
- File Size: 84.3MB
- Format: .mp3
Short Inner Smile Meditation
- Duration: 10 minutes
- File Size: 11.3MB
- Format: .mp3
- Number of Pages: 34
- File Size: 4.10MB
- Format: .pdf
– Once purchased, the audio file download links (DROPBOX) will be sent to you via the Etsy convo system within 1 working day. Please check that the Etsy emails are whitelisted as sometimes they do go into spam. It is not possible to upload the audio files to Etsy due to the size of the files. The link to download the PDF handout file will be sent to you automatically through Etsy.
– Internet access is required to download all of the files.
– Please ensure you have the correct software installed on your computer/device to read a .pdf file.
– MAC formats are not supported.
– The audio files are only provided in an MP3 format.
– All download sales are final, no returns or refunds are permitted for digital files.
– No physical products are part of this sale, you will only receive digital MP3 files and a PDF file.
By downloading this guided meditation you agree to the following points:
I will consult with a health professional before commencing any internal qi gong work.
I accept full responsibility for my actions in applying the techniques and will use common sense at each stage, asking for professional advice, should I need it.
Legal: We are based in the UK and governed by UK jurisdiction.