Download the microcosmic orbit meditation to help you practice at home. This download is suitable for those who are familiar with the preparatory practice of the Inner Smile meditation.
– First Beginner’s Cycle –
Contents: 60 second intervals to open each point, reversing the flow mid way
Duration: 33 minutes
File Size: 16.6MB
– One Long Cycle –
Contents: 60 second intervals to open each point
Duration: 18 minutes
File Size: 9.59MB
– One Short Cycle –
Contents: 30 second intervals to open each point
Duration: 12 minutes
File Size: 6.61MB
– Three Cycles –
Contents: 10 second intervals to open each point over three cycles
Duration: 12 minutes
File Size: 7.26MB
– Continuous Cycle –
Once you have opened all of the points and are familiar with the location and sensations on the microcosmic orbit, you can continuously flow the circuit at your own pace.
– Accompanying Ebook –
File Size: 982KB
– Once purchased, the audio file download links (DROPBOX) will be sent to you via the Etsy convo system within 1 working day. Please check that the Etsy emails are whitelisted as sometimes they do go into spam. It is not possible to upload the audio files to Etsy due to the size of the files. The link to download the PDF handout file will be sent to you automatically through Etsy.
– Internet access is required to download all of the files.
– Please ensure you have the correct software installed on your computer/device to read a .pdf file.
– MAC formats are not supported.
– The audio files are only provided in an MP3 format.
– All download sales are final, no returns or refunds are permitted for digital files.
– No physical products are part of this sale, you will only receive digital MP3 files and a PDF file.
By downloading this guided meditation you agree to the following points:
I will consult with a health professional before commencing any internal qi gong work.
I accept full responsibility for my actions in applying the techniques and will use common sense at each stage, asking for professional advice, should I need it.
Legal: We are based in the UK and governed by UK jurisdiction.