Earth Qigong for Women Movement Names
- Concentrated Mind (San Jiao/3 Compartments of the Torso)
- Big Dipper Warm Up Routine (7 Major Joints)
- Deer Walk 1 (Water Element – Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Deer Walk 2 (Water Element – Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Sun Moon Stars (Metal Element, Digestive System, Lungs)
- Crane Dance (Water Element – Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Earth Energy (Earth Element, Female Energy, Pelvic area, Menstruation, Menopause)
- Dragon and Phoenix (Wood Element, Liver, Lower Abdomen)
- Spirit of Vitality (Fire Element, Heart, Spiritual Wellbeing)
- Eight Energy Circle Walking (8 Trigrams)
This Qigong set increases circulation to the pelvic area, nourishes the female organs, improves the function of the kidneys, digestion and liver, aids sexual health, helps strengthen bladder control, settles the central nervous system, improves mental wellbeing, increases positive energy, balances hormones and emotions, eases menstrual pain and discomfort, menopause symptoms and provides support for fertility. These are a few of the benefits when practicing the set regularly. Read more about Earth Qigong for Women here.
Beginner level upwards, no experience needed. Everyone welcome from 18 years to 80 plus.
Online Lessons Caveat
Please note that tutoring Tai Chi and Qigong online is not a replacement for private tuition in person or attending public classes. Both of these practices should ideally be taught in a hands on manner, where movement, posture and alignment corrections are given and shown physically.
Format: Over Skype or Facebook Video Call, your instructor Nicola will guide you through live online private tuition (one to one). The lesson will be a mixture of instructor demonstration, student observation, practice and correction. This is your lesson, so will be led by you, whatever you want to work on; whether flow, detail, relaxation, posture etc.
Duration: One hour.
Advance Payment Method: Debit or credit card via Paypal only (you do not need a Paypal account).
Requirements: Highspeed broadband internet connection, web camera, computer microphone, computer speakers. Your webcam must be set up and tested in advance so that your whole body is shown in the video screen with speakers and microphone working.
Bookings: Once you have purchased this product, instructor Nicola will contact you to arrange your lesson time. If you would like to check in advance whether a particular time/date is available, please contact Nicola in advance.
Terms: 24 hours notice for cancellations, no refunds within this time frame.
As with all medical conditions, injuries and/or ill-health, please consult with your Doctor prior to starting a class. Tai Chi, Qigong and Meditation are not a replacement for conventional medical treatment. All students will be required to complete a medical history form prior to joining a class.