Collated here are a number of Tai Chi and Qi Gong resources for students who wish to practice at home. Here are my recommendations of music for your Tai Chi and Qigong practice. Here is a visual guide to the principles in Chen Tai Chi from standing practice to movement principles authored by www.brisbanechentaichi.weebly.com.
Articles about the Training Approach
Chen Tai Chi
- 18 Form on YouTube
- Laojia Yi Lu on YouTube
- Order Master Wang Hai Jun's DVDs
- Grand Master Chen Zhenglei discussing breathing, the micro and macro-cosmic circulations, and fajin sounds.
- Nick Gudge's Articles on Chen style Tai Chi
- Master Wang Hai Jun's articles on Chen style Tai Chi
- Grand Master Chen Zhenglei's articles on Chen style Tai Chi
- 8 Pieces of Brocade - You Tube Clips and Resources
- 8 Pieces of Brocade - Movement Names & Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 5 Animal Frolics - You Tube Clips and Resources
- 5 Animal Frolics - Movement Names & Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Earth Qi Gong for Women
- Phoenix in Graceful Clouds of Blessing - Alchemy Qigong