Collated here are a number of Tai Chi and Qi Gong resources for students who wish to practice at home.
- This is an interesting youtube video on Taiji/yinyang philosophy: Chungliang Al Huang at TEDxHendrixCollege.
- A reminder on how not to go to extremes in your Tai Chi practice.
- Music for your Tai Chi and Qigong practice.
- A visual guide to the principles in Chen Tai Chi from standing practice to movement principles www.brisbanechentaichi.weebly.com
Articles about the Training Approach
Chen Tai Chi
- Importance of Silk Reeling
- Wave Hands Like Clouds Drill
- 18 Form on YouTube
- Laojia Yi Lu on YouTube
- Order Master Wang Hai Jun's DVDs
- Grand Master Chen Zhenglei discussing breathing, the micro and macro-cosmic circulations, and fajin sounds.
- Nick Gudge's Articles on Chen style Tai Chi
- Master Wang Hai Jun's articles on Chen style Tai Chi
- Grand Master Chen Zhenglei's articles on Chen style Tai Chi
- 8 Pieces of Brocade - You Tube Clips and Resources
- 8 Pieces of Brocade - Movement Names & Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 5 Animal Frolics - You Tube Clips and Resources
- 5 Animal Frolics - Movement Names & Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Earth Qi Gong for Women
- Phoenix in Graceful Clouds of Blessing - Alchemy Qigong