Before you Join a Class
- It’s not a Quick Fix
- Beginners FAQ guide
- Struggle is Opportunity
- Please understand that Tai Chi and Qi Gong practices can be demanding on the body, even though they may look soft and easy to do when watching DVDs or youtube clips.
Terms of Online Lesson Purchases
- Online purchases made via Earth Balance Tai Chi are in agreement with the terms and conditions noted here.
- Sales for online lessons may be cancelled and refunded outside of 24 hours of the scheduled lesson.
- Any cancellations within 24 hours will not be refunded.
- Cancellations must be received via email.
- Students who miss their class will not be refunded.
- Live online Tai Chi and Qigong tuition with instructor Nicola is for a 1 hour time slot and does not include the provision of any physical or digital products.
- The format is over Zoom, Skype or Facebook video call. The lesson will be a mixture of instructor demonstration, student observation, practice and correction.
- If you have any difficulty using our online shopping cart and checkout, please contact us for assistance.
Payment for Online Purchases
- We take your privacy very seriously and so your connection to this site is encrypted, which is denoted by the padlock icon in the top left corner of your browser. It’s a good idea to always check for this when using websites whilst entering personal information.
- Earth Balance Tai Chi accepts UK and international payments via PayPal only.
- To pay via debit or credit card, it is possible to use Paypal without a Paypal account, as a guest user.
- Please note we are not in a position to neither discuss your medical history, nor comment on any on-going medical issues, injuries, complaints or conditions you may have.
- Our instruction provides guidance with posture, movement and deep breathing according to the principles of Tai Chi and Qigong.
- Before joining a class all students must advise of any limitations or pre-existing conditions that may prevent them from engaging safely in Tai Chi and Qigong on the medical history form provided via email.
- The medical history form must be emailed to your instructor before commencing a lesson. This information will be held as confidential and is for insurance purposes only.
- Earth Balance Tai Chi fully understands it’s obligations to ensure that personal information is treated fairly, lawfully and correctly, and is committed to achieving compliance with the laws of General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
- Please visit our online resources for general health and wellbeing benefits of these practices.
- Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Meditation are not a replacement for conventional medical treatment. Please refer to your GP with any medical questions you may have before or during your classes with us.