Internal Healing Art for Women
For women everywhere, allow me to introduce you to the Earth Qi Gong for Women practice created by my teacher, Sifu Tina Chunna Zhang. Developed by Qi Gong Masters, Traditional Chinese Medicine doctors and Daoists, it is a powerful women’s medical Qi Gong set dating from 1700 years ago. The set is easy to learn, gentle, soft yet powerful, making it accessible to women of all ages. The focus is on female health using the internal healing and strengthening art of Qi Gong. Balancing female energy, spirit and emotions through posture, breath, awareness and the theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Read an article about the Earth Qigong for Women routine by my teacher Tina Zhang.
This Qigong set:
- nourishes the female organs
- improves the function of the kidneys, digestion and liver
- increases circulation to the pelvic area
- aids sexual health
- settles the central nervous system
- improves mental clarity and wellbeing
- increases positive energy
- balances hormones and emotions
- eases menstrual pain and discomfort
- aids menopause symptoms
- provides support for fertility
- helps strengthen bladder control
- releases physical tension in the muscles and soft tissue
- hydrates the joints
- builds connected strength in the muscles without impact
- increases the function of all body systems from circulation, lymph to respiratory
Online Group Class
Dates: Sunday 7 April 2019 – Sunday 5 May 2019 – Sunday 2 June 2019.
Time: 10.30am – 11.30am BST.
Join the monthly online Qigong for women gathering to explore healthy and powerful movements for physical health and mental ease with instructor Nicola in her virtual classroom. All from the comfort of your own home. Spaces are limited, click here for bookings.
Live Online Tuition
Instructor Nicola is passionate about sharing this qigong set with her students. She provides live online private tuition using Skype, Zoom and Facebook video call, as well as private tuition on the Isle of Wight.
Teaching you ancient Taoist movements that will help you towards a regular qigong practice. Your online class is one-to-one private tuition that is set to your pace, style of learning, needs and experience, all from the comfort of your home. Visit the store to book your lesson.
Qigong for Women Movements
- Concentrated Mind (San Jiao – 3 Compartments of the Torso)
- Big Dipper Warm Up Routine (7 Major Joints)
- Deer Walk 1 (Water Element – Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Deer Walk 2 (Water Element – Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Sun Moon Stars (Metal Element – Digestive System, Lungs)
- Crane Dance (Water Element – Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Earth Energy (Earth Element – Female Energy, Pelvic Area)
- Dragon and Phoenix (Wood Element – Liver, Lower Abdomen)
- Spirit of Vitality (Fire Element – Heart, Spiritual Wellbeing)
- Eight Energy Circle Walking (8 Trigrams)
My teacher, Tina Zhang
Please note that the Taoist practices are not a replacement for conventional medical treatment. Please seek advice from your GP before commencing any movement or stillness practices.