For women everywhere, allow me to introduce you to the Earth Qi Gong for Women practice created by my teacher, Sifu Tina Chunna Zhang. Developed by Qi Gong Masters, Traditional Chinese Medicine doctors and Taoists, it is a powerful women's medical Qi Gong set dating from 1700 years ago. The set is easy to learn, gentle, soft yet powerful, making it accessible to women of all ages.
The focus is on female health using the internal healing and strengthening art of Qi Gong. Balancing female energy, spirit and emotions through posture, breath, awareness and the theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The health and wellbeing benefits of the earth Qigong for women routine:
- nourishes the female organs
- improves the function of the kidneys, digestion and liver
- increases circulation to the pelvic area
- aids sexual health
- settles the central nervous system
- improves mental clarity and wellbeing
- increases positive energy
- balances hormones and emotions
- eases menstrual pain and discomfort
- aids menopause symptoms
- provides support for reproductive health and fertility
- helps strengthen bladder control
- releases physical tension in the muscles and soft tissue
- hydrates the joints
- builds connected strength in the muscles without impact
- increases the function of all body systems from circulation, lymph to respiratory
Qigong for Women Movements
- Concentrated Mind (San Jiao - 3 Compartments of the Torso)
- Big Dipper Warm Up Routine (7 Major Joints)
- Deer Walk 1 (Water Element - Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Deer Walk 2 (Water Element - Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Sun Moon Stars (Metal Element - Digestive System, Lungs)
- Crane Dance (Water Element - Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Earth Energy (Earth Element - Female Energy, Pelvic Area)
- Dragon and Phoenix (Wood Element - Liver, Lower Abdomen)
- Spirit of Vitality (Fire Element - Heart, Spiritual Wellbeing)
- Eight Energy Circle Walking (8 Trigrams)
Private Tuition - Live Online
Instructor Nicola is passionate about sharing this qigong set with her students. She provides live online private tuition using Zoom from the comfort of your own home. Her lessons will teach you ancient Taoist movements focusing on boosting female health and providing support to the unique female body. This online class is one-to-one private tuition that is set to your pace, style of learning, needs and experience. Visit the store to book your lesson.
Please note that the Taoist practices are not a replacement for conventional medical treatment. Please seek advice from your GP before commencing any movement or stillness practices.