Qi Gong for Women
Medical Qigong for Health, Happiness & Longevity
Earth Qigong for women is a powerful medical Qi Gong set that is easy to learn, soft and powerful, making it accessible to women of all ages. The focus is on supporting female health naturally using the internal healing and strengthening art of Qi Gong. To balance the female energy through aligning the posture, co-ordinated breath work and body awareness. Aiding inner healing, fostering a calm state, improving flexibility and releasing tension.
Providing live online 1-2-1 tuition using Zoom from the comfort of your own home. Sharing ancient Taoist movements focusing on boosting female health and providing support to the unique female body. This online class is set to your pace, style of learning, needs and experience. Visit the store to book your lesson.
Learn Qigong for Women via personalised videos. This is suited to students whose time zone or availability is outside of our available teaching schedule. Work with instructor Nicola via video recordings that are uploaded to the Tai Chi cloud. The lessons are based on the teaching points observed in your recordings as your practice and learn. Visit the store to book your lesson.
- nourishes the female organs
- improves the function of the kidneys, digestion and liver
- increases circulation to the pelvic area
- aids sexual health
- settles the central nervous system
- improves mental clarity and wellbeing
- increases positive energy
- balances hormones and emotions
- eases menstrual pain and discomfort
- aids menopause symptoms
- provides support for reproductive health and fertility
- helps strengthen bladder control
- releases physical tension in the muscles and soft tissue
- hydrates the joints
- builds connected strength in the muscles without impact
- increases the function of all body systems from circulation, lymph to respiratory
- Concentrated Mind (San Jiao - 3 Compartments of the Torso)
- Big Dipper Warm Up Routine (7 Major Joints)
- Deer Walk 1 (Water Element - Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Deer Walk 2 (Water Element - Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Sun Moon Stars (Metal Element - Digestive System, Lungs)
- Crane Dance (Water Element - Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Earth Energy (Earth Element - Female Energy, Pelvic Area)
- Dragon and Phoenix (Wood Element - Liver, Lower Abdomen)
- Spirit of Vitality (Fire Element - Heart, Spiritual Wellbeing)
- Eight Energy Circle Walking (8 Trigrams)
What can you expect from a class?
Please note that the Taoist practices are not a replacement for conventional medical treatment. Please seek advice from your GP before commencing any movement or stillness practices.
** Not recommended for women who are more than three months into pregnancy **