Internal Healing Art for Women
For women everywhere, allow me to introduce you to the Earth Qi Gong for Women practice by Sifu Tina Chunna Zhang. Developed by Qi Gong Masters, Traditional Chinese Medicine doctors and Daoists, it is a powerful women’s medical Qi Gong set dating from 1700 years ago. The set is easy to learn, gentle, soft yet powerful, making it accessible to women of all ages. The focus is on female health using the internal healing and strengthening art of Qi Gong. Balancing female energy, spirit and emotions through posture, breath, awareness and the theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
This Qigong set increases circulation to the pelvic area, nourishes the female organs, improves the function of the kidneys, digestion and liver, aids sexual health, helps strengthen bladder control, settles the central nervous system, improves mental wellbeing, increases positive energy, balances hormones and emotions, eases menstrual pain and discomfort, menopause symptoms and provides support for fertility. These are a few of the benefits when practicing the set regularly.
Live Online Qigong for Women Tuition
Instructor Nicola is passionate about sharing this qigong set with her students. She provides live online private tuition using Skype and/or Facebook video call. Teaching you ancient Taoist movements that will help you towards a regular qigong practice. Your online class is one-to-one private tuition that is set to your pace, style of learning, needs and experience, all from the comfort of your home. New beginners are encouraged, this service is open to everyone. Visit the store to book your lesson.
- Concentrated Mind (San Jiao/3 Compartments of the Torso)
- Big Dipper Warm Up Routine (7 Major Joints)
- Deer Walk 1 (Water Element – Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Deer Walk 2 (Water Element – Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Sun Moon Stars (Metal Element, Digestive System, Lungs)
- Crane Dance (Water Element – Kidneys, Bladder, Reproductive System)
- Earth Energy (Earth Element, Female Energy, Pelvic area, Menstruation, Menopause)
- Dragon and Phoenix (Wood Element, Liver, Lower Abdomen)
- Spirit of Vitality (Fire Element, Heart, Spiritual Wellbeing)
- Eight Energy Circle Walking (8 Trigrams)
Tina Zhang’s website: www.qigongforwomen.com
Please note that the Taoist practices are not a replacement for conventional medical treatment. Please seek advice from your GP before commencing any movement or stillness practices.