Fertility Acupuncture Horsham
Pia Grönroos Lic.Ac. MBAcC is a fully licensed acupuncturist running a clinic in Horsham and Hookwood. She has been working as an acupuncturist since 2003 and has a keen interest in assisted fertility.
I have a number of students who combine acupuncture with Tai Chi or Qigong as an alternative natural approach to health and wellness. These practices are complementary and both use the theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
In particular I teach a few female students who are trying to conceive, they are being treated by Pia with acupuncture as well as attending my Qigong classes. The practice of Qigong for Women helps provide support for fertility problems, by focusing on movements that bring more Qi flow into the pelvic area.
Listed below are Pia's professional and educational details. Pia is a valued member of complementary therapists in Horsham and I speak very highly of her expertise in TCM.
- 4 year full-time training at the International College of Oriental Medicine in East Grinstead.
- 2 year post-graduate course in integrated Western and Chinese pathology.
- Intensive training in fertility, pregnancy and post pregnancy care.
- Certified in Swedish massage.
- Qualified yoga teacher.
- 5 Element Theory.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- The philosophy of Stems & Branches.
- British Acupuncture Council
- The Zita West National Network For Reproductive Health.
- New Street Natural Health Clinic, 20 New Street, Horsham,West Sussex, RH13 5DU.
- Centre for Health, Caledonian House, Reigate Road, Hookwood, Surrey, RH6 0AP
- 07717 312330