Winter Solstice Qigong
Workshop Live on Zoom
Friday 22 December at 6pm UK time zone
Join my virtual winter solstice workshop to warm your joints and soften physical tension. With relaxing Qigong movements, seated stillness and nourishing breath work. Open to everyone to come in out of the cold to warm your essence, energy and spirit.
In the Chinese calendar the solstice is called Dong Zhi. A time of rebirth, and the beginning of winter, where the days start to lighten once again. In Chinese culture Dong Zhi is a time for festivities, family gatherings and for farmers to prepare food for the cold winter ahead. The winter solstice is a time for optimism and celebration, to welcome back the return of light.
All our welcome to join my Zoom workshop,. The session will be a combination of moving Qigong and seated meditation. The livestream recording will be available to watch on catch up for one month on Vimeo, in high definition 1080px.
- Time: 6pm - 7.30pm UK GMT.
- Date: Friday 22 December 2022.
- Cost: £15 per household on one Zoom login. Current livestream subscription students on the YIN, YANG, HEAVEN tiers can attend at no cost.
- Level: Everyone welcome. No experience needed.
- Instructor: Nicola of www.earthbalance-taichi.com
- Bookings: www.earthbalance-taichi.com/product/winter-solstice-workshop/